GDPR Compliance Service
Privacy Is Critical...To You, Your Customers and To The Law
Consumers and the Government no longer trust you with consumer data. Here's what you need to know now about GDPR and our GDPR Compliance Services:
What Actually is the GDPR?
The GDPR is a privacy law that says that EU-based consumers (called “Data Subjects”) own the data about themselves, not you. As a result, it gives these consumers 8 specific rights, among them…
- The right to know when you are collecting data
- The right to know the reason you are collecting data
- The right to see their data
- The right to prevent the sale of their information
- The right to be forgotten
How Can This European Law
Apply To My USA-Based Website?
It's simpler than you think
Countries have mutual assistance treaties, which helps them cooperate in enforcing each others’ laws. But if you doubt for a moment whether the the GDPR applies to you, just remember how often you’ve seen the Cookie notices on other websites.
If the GDPR applies to all of those millions of websites, it applies to yours as well…no matter how distasteful or unbelievable it is to have to comply with a law from foreign countries.
And if this logic doesn’t satisfy you, then consider that the new California Consumer Protection Act is a California Law, but business all over the USA and all over the World will need to comply with that law, too. That’s because California Consumers visit websites all over the world.
Why the GDPR Was Created ?
In the short history of the Internet, companies have been on a mad dash to collect, own and analyze consumer data.
The more they know about each person — or more importantly, the more they know about groups of people — the more money they can make.
The underlying premise was that the companies who collect the data about you actually own the data about you.
The GDPR, and other privacy laws like the California Consumer Privacy Act, now say that YOU own the data about YOU.And since you own your own data, you have certain rights with respect to that data.
Learn About Our GDPR Compliance Services
The sooner your website becomes GDPR Compliant, the lower your chances of legal trouble. Request a Consultation today and let's get started.
What Are The Risks Of GDPR Non-Compliance?
Ultimately, its your choice whether your company complies with the GDPR, and to what degree. But what happens if you roll the dice and don’t comply with the GDPR?
Potentially nothing. You might go years without ever having to comply with a GDPR rights request, a data breach, or some other issue.
However, most business owners spend almost as much time reducing or avoiding risk as they do generating revenue. And the penalties for non-compliance can be high. There are two levels of fines specified by the GDPR.
- Lower Tier Violations. Fines for the lower tier of violations are already high. They can range as high as 10 Million Euro (about $11 million) or 2% of your company’s total annual revenue from the prior year.
- Upper Tier Violations. Fines for the upper tier violations can be as high as 20 million Euro (about $22 million), or 4% of your company’s total annual revenue from the prior year.
Ask about our significant discounts when you combine our GDPR compliance service with our CCPA compliance service.
Our GDPR Compliance Service begins with a GDPR Data Audit, GDPR Software Installation & Configuration, Creation of GDPR-required Legal notification pages, and our GDPR Cookie Consent System. Our service continues with our monthly “Gold” Security Assurance Services, which you can read more about here.
Small & Growing BusinessesWebsites up to 100 Pages
- $995 Installation
- Up to 3 Hours Privacy Compliance Consulting & Configuration
- 1 Hour of Website Updates, Monthly
Large BusinessesWebsites up to 500 Pages
- $1295 Installation
- Up to 4 Hours Privacy Compliance Consulting & Configuration
- 2 Hours of Website Updates, Monthly
Corporate BusinessesWebsites up to 1000 Pages
- $1495 Installation
- Up to 5 Hours Privacy Compliance Consulting & Configuration
- 3 Hours of Website Updates, Monthly
Note: Pricing listed above is per subdomain. For example, www.MyDomain.com and account.MyDomain.com are separate subdomains and each requires separate software, separate effort and separate purchases. This service is provided for WordPress Websites Only. Except for third party payment processors or forms or emailing systems integrated directly into the Supported Website(s), any data (or reference to data) initially collected by, or processed by other subdomains, client websites, third-party websites, systems, machinery or other methods is not included in our services.
Our GDPR Compliance Service Includes...
While some of the GDPR requirements involve legal, technical and policy changes about how your company handles data internally, some of the GDPR requirements need to be implemented on your website. That’s what we can do for you.
So our GDPR Compliance Service, which is designed for WordPress websites, puts us on your company’s GDPR Compliance Team. And as part of your Team, this is what we will do for you:
Planning & Strategy Phase
Data Security And The GDPR
The GDPR requires that you keep your data secure, so we include as part of our GDPR Compliance Service our monthly Security Assurance Service, designed to keep WordPress websites secure and their data safe. The service includes…
- Daily backups of your website
- Weekly updates of all the software on your website
- Maintenance of your software firewall to prevent intruders
- One to Four hours of website updates or technical support each month
- 10% discount on additional hourly work
- If your website is ever hacked, we will either remove the malware or restore the site from our latest good backup for free.
Are You Ready To Protect Your Website And Your Company?
The sooner your website becomes Compliant, the lower your chances of legal trouble. Request a Consultation today and let's get started.